A Story of God's Personal Involvement in Salvation (Acts 8:26-40)Gus Gill, October 22, 2017
Part of the Book of Acts series
Acts 8: 26-40.
1. The characters and the setting of this inspired narrative.
A. Our sovereign God's personal involvement.
1. Implemented by an angel and led by God the Holy Spirit.
B. Philip- an obedient deacon and evangelist.
C. The Ethiopian eunuch.
2. The question that led to salvation.
A. Isaiah 53
B. 1 Peter 3: 15.
C. A salvation response- being baptized.
Application- Some questions and thoughts to ponder.
1. Is the Holy Spirit leading your life?
2. Are you praying for people to ask questions?
3. Have you asked others to share their stories?
4. Trust the Holy Spirit will be with you, keep it simple,
and share your story with others.