definition essay topics for high school
A Powerful Testimony of God's Grace- Encouraging Tongues ()Gus Gill, November 26, 2017
Part of the Sunday Morning Service series
Ephesians 4: 29-30
1. It begins with what not to say. " Let no unwholesome word proceed
from your mouth..."
B. Proverbs 10: 19.
C. Don't live like a worthless person. Proverbs 6: 12-19.
2. But build others up with your words. " but only such a word that is
good for edification..."
A. To believe in others and say good about them.
B. A great friend and encourager- Jonathan to king David. 1 Samuel 19: 4-5;
1 Samuel 23: 15-16.
3. To meet others needs at crucial moments. " according to the need
of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear."
A. We have a Helper. John 14: 16-17.
B. God's sovereignty is what makes it possible.
C. Larry Crabb's significant moment of grace.
1. Evaluation and confession. 1 John 1: 8-9.
2. Make it a goal to use your words daily for God's glory. Proverbs 12: 25;
Proverbs 10: 20-21.
3. Trust that the Holy Spirit will meet the needs of others at
HILLSIDE COMMUNITY CHURCH
103 N Ford St
Golden, CO 80403