definition essay topics for high school
The Hand of the Lord Brings Judgement to Some and Blessings to Others (Acts 12:20-24)Gus Gill, March 25, 2018
Part of the Book of Acts series
Acts 12: 20-24.
1. The great blessings led to trials.
A. God’s hand led to many believing.
B. Trials followed.
C. A troubled king.
2. A king judged by the hand of our great God.
A. Desperate people seeking peace.
B. A speech given on the emperors birthday.
C. The consequences of a man wanting God’s glory. Romans 1: 18-23. 2 Peter
3. The great blessings of God’s Word spreading.
A. God’s Word is useful. 2 Timothy 3: 16-17.
B. God’s Word is living and active. Hebrews 4: 12-13; Hebrews 4: 14-16.
C. God’s Word accomplishes His purposes. Isaiah 55: 10-11.
D. God’s Word is eternal. Matthew 24: 35.
1. We should pray more for the lost. Matthew 9: 36-38.
2. We need to read the Bible more. Psalm 1: 1-3.
3. We need to be more obedient and be doers of God’s Word. James 1: 25.
HILLSIDE COMMUNITY CHURCH
103 N Ford St
Golden, CO 80403