Easter - A Time to Remember and Celebrate the Hope of our Great God and Savior Jesus ()Gus Gill, April 1, 2018
Part of the Sunday Morning Service series
1. A last supper to remember- communion. Luke 22: 19-20.
A. A hope for our sins to be forgiven.
B. A hope for a heavenly communion when Jesus comes again.
C. The only requirements. John 14: 6; John 3: 16-18; 36.
2. The first day of the resurrection to be remembered by the most
unlikely people. Luke 24: 1-11; Luke 8: 1-4.
A. So much hope for those who struggle.
B. The most unlikely Savior. Isaiah 53: 1-6; Hebrews 4: 14-16.
3. The hope of the resurrection to those who doubt- Thomas. John 20: 24-28.
A. A man who needed proof.
B. Jesus met Thomas right where he was at.
C. A profound response. “ My Lord and my God. “
1. Everything He did was for people to believe. John 20: 29-31. He
offers an abundant life on earth if you believe.
2. Without the resurrection there is no hope for eternity. 1 Corinthians 15: 3-4;
12-19. Where are you putting your hope?
HILLSIDE COMMUNITY CHURCH
103 N Ford St
Golden, CO 80403