Jacob - Israel: A Godly Father and Man of God ()Gus Gill, June 17, 2018
Part of the Sunday Morning Service series
1. A man who wrestled with God and man and prevailed.
B. Christophany. Hosea 12: 2-5.
C. A night to remember.
2. A man who desperately wanted God’s blessing.
A. The father to the great nation of Israel. Isaiah 41: 8-10.
B. A redeemed man who trusted the Lord to be his Shepherd.
C. God’s promise to bless his family eternally.
3. A man who practiced a lifestyle of worship.
A. Hebrews 11: 21.
1. Are you learning to trust the Lord as you wrestle with life? Matthew 6: 5-6.
2. Is it your hearts desire to have God’s blessing or are you settling
for a comfortable life?
3. Is worship a priority in your life or is it only when it is convenient?
Romans 12: 1-2.
HILLSIDE COMMUNITY CHURCH
103 N Ford St
Golden, CO 80403