Hannah - A Mother Who Was Honoring to God ()Gus Gill, May 19, 2019
Part of the Sunday Morning Service series
1 Samuel 1-2
1. Hannah was a woman of prayer.
A. She made a promise to God and kept it.
B. She came to the Lord in prayer sincerely.
2. Hannah was a woman of worship.
A. She chose to worship.
B. She gave sacrificially.
3. Hannah was a woman who fulfilled God’s will.
1. Hannah’s prayers teach us two things.
A. She believed God was sovereign. Romans 8: 28.
B. We can come to the Lord as we are sincerely. Psalm 51: 16-17.
2. Hannah was an example of someone who chose worship not out
3. Hannah is a great example of someone under difficult circumstances
who fulfilled God’s will.
HILLSIDE COMMUNITY CHURCH
103 N Ford St
Golden, CO 80403