Finding Joy in the Midst of Trials ()Gus Gill, March 15, 2020
Part of the Sunday Morning Service series
[Click on the globe icons below for live stream options]
James 1: 2-4.
Introduction James 1: 2-4.
1. Consider it all joy.
A. Acts 8: 1-4.
B. Outlook determines outcome. 1 Peter 1: 6-9.
2. Knowing the Lord is in control.
A. He promised He would be with us and He doesn't change. Hebrews 13: 5-8.
B. He wants to produce patience and perseverance in us.
3. Let Him accomplish His eternal purposes in you and through you.
Applications- Be honest,be joyful, be kind, and by faith do it for others as you would want them to do it for you.
1. Be honest with the Lord. 1 Peter 5: 6-7.
2. Be joyful. To end in joy begin with joy.
3. Be kind.
4. Care for others how you would like to be cared for by faith. Matthew 7:12
Hillside Worship 3/15/20 Spotify Playlist
HILLSIDE COMMUNITY CHURCH
103 N Ford St
Golden, CO 80403